Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is the Beginning!

I really resisted starting a blog for a few yrs now... but i am to the point where it seems necessary as a platform for my unseen photos.

I also plan on showing off the work of some of my colleagues.

my MOUTH, because i rarely sensor what comes out of it, can get me in trouble. i will probably say some RUDE shit here while expressing my thoughts and opinions. beware LOL

check out my website: http://www.williamspringfield.com this is the PRO site. Enjoy.

These blog posts will forever be known as the SHENANGANS of Will "mutha effin" Springfield, the Rockstar!

Enjoy!


(that's a representation of myself giving the middle finger)

4 comments:

  1. You know it's going to get good when they put up the content warning before you even post anything worthy of a content warning. LOL.

    ReplyDelete